Monday, March 12, 2012

Winter blues goin' away



i'd say this is some beyooootiful weather for a Monday! I've been wishing these winter blues away for months now and finalllly my wish is coming true. The next week or so will be in the 60s and 70s. I went for a 5-mile run this morning in the warmer weather to start off the day! I am so excited that the blues went away and I broke out the yellow tights, the denim shorts, and called it a day. Now my countdown begins until 75 degree weather, shorts, sun-dresses, and the beach.


pretty casual outfit today just for running errands and getting some work done. Nothing too fancy!



even broke out the yellow headband to add some more color on top. 


Coat: Anthropologie, Striped top: h&m, denim shorts: Charlotte Russe, tights: Target, Boots: Frye


How are you spending this day? For the rest of the day, I'll be doing some work and then going for a walk tonight! 

Happy Monday : ) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished