Friday, March 30, 2012

instafriday!


polka dot nails and mint green chapstick. i loved the colors, how could i not take a picture? hehe



one of my favorite little kiddies. spent the day with him again. burgers and milkshakes. pretty sure he has more fun with me than anyone else ; ) 
in the picture above, his exact words: "i totally killed this cheeseburger." and then proceeded to pose with it. i couldn't resist laughing hysterically.


baked easter cookies with yiayia. will be posting the recipe and experience right after this post. 


i buckled and bought stationery during  one of my many trips to target this week. polka dot pencils and greeting cards with bicycles on them? really? so adorable. i had to have them.


happy happy friday : ) for most of us! i'm trying to be happy. as you can see above, i was at the doctor last night and this morning to figure out what is wrong with my throat and sinuses. yikes. finally am on an antibiotic and hoping this all goes away, so i can be back to normal by this weekend. trying not to throw myself into a 'pity sick party' because well, that sucks, and will only make me feel worse. so today, i am going to bake cupcakes for my little cousin's 6th birthday party tomorrow. phillies cupcakes to be exact, pretty neat huh? i definitely will be taking pictures of them to show ya'll : )

as for everyone else, i hope your fridays are awesome and sick-free! 
i can't wait for the weekend and hopefully some cleared sinuses and my hearing back to normal, hehe

have a fantastic day.
xoxo









7 comments :

  1. that chapstick is absolutely adorable!! i would take a picture too ;)
    hope those antibiotics kick in soon girl. being sick is never fun!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought so! thank you very much and thanks for reading : )

      Delete
  2. I have always loved pretty stationery and those pencils are so cute!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love eos lip stuff! Those bagel looking things are cookies?! Is it a family thing? You need to post the recipe! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! yes, they are koulouria (greek recipe). I am posting the recipe tonight with some more photos. They are great with coffee (if you like!). Thanks for reading : )

      Delete
  4. I am reading through your old post. Yes I'm bored waiting for my swimming class and for some reason can't concentrate on Sookie right now. Anyway love the polka dot nails!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished