Monday, March 12, 2012

I LOVE....cupcakes


well first things first...I don't love that it's been over a week since my last post...not good! I've been trying to keep busy and it's working for the time being! In reality though, I was way too caught up with this beautiful weather that I tried to spend as much of it outside as I could. It was in the 60s and 70s for the majority of the week which meant I was going for runs, hiking, and lunches outside. I have such bad spring fever, it's crazy. I promise to keep up with this blog through the good weather and the bad : )

I do love....

photo credit: me

baking but most of all cupcakes! I love baking them and decorating them. These were vanilla cupcakes with pink and white frosting I made over the weekend for a birthday party. I'm really into cupcakes lately and I've been trying to find different recipes to try this week. Good ole Pinterest has been treating me kind. I was on there the last few days and found a TON of great cupcake recipes to try. 

Look at how gorgeous all of these cupcakes are! I can't wait to try and make some of these.

photo credit: pinterest

photo credit: pinterest

photo credit: pinterest

photo credit: pinterest

watermelon cupcakes! perfect for a summer party/bbq

photo credit : pinterest
dr. seuss cupcakes.

photo credit: pinterest

one of my favorites, an owl cupcake cake

photo credit: pinterest
burger cupcakes!

photo credit: pinterest
cinnamon roll cupcakes

photo credit: pinterest
and of course Philly Phanatic cupcakes. These look a little tricky but I may have to tackle them this spring! 

I love them all and probably am going to go baking crazy and possibly gain 30 lbs in the process. 
What do ya think? 

Happy Monday : ) 





2 comments :

  1. ..gloups...yes just by looking at them , i guess i could easily gain 2 pounds ! the burger cupcakes are quite something....and i love your pink ones!
    Also thank you for your sweet visit :-)
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for visiting : ) can't wait to post my attempts at the burger cupcakes! thanks again!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished