Wednesday, March 14, 2012

currently.

loving: today was absolutely haaamazing. it was nice and sunny, again, oooh yeah! what was completely awesome though was that whole foods opened close to my house and i have a feeling that i will be there all the time! had dinner there tonight with my guy and of course ate the crap outta tiramisu cake. so much for my no sugar cleanse i was supposed to start today. yikes! anyway, it was a good day, just because of that tiramisu cake. yep. 

photo credit:www.mccormick.com

obsessing over: my new business endeavor. i've been toying with the idea of starting my own small cupcake side business lately. i love baking in general but i really really love baking and decorating cupcakes. i was weary about starting a business, not sure if i would have the time or energy to do it but why not turn something i LOVE doing into something others can enjoy as well and possibly make something out of it, right? so i began planning this week with possible names for the business and recipes. i'm literally obsessing over it and feel really good about it, so we shall see! i will keep you all posted! yay!

working on: well, what i just mentioned but what i have been working on yesterday and today was this baby right hurrr. yeah, my blog. it needed a little pizzazz and for my personality to show through a little more. sometimes i feel as though i was blogging with the intention to just write a post and you definitely can't do that if you want to be interesting and um...awesome. so, here's to keeping up this blog, letting me show through, and keeping you entertained!

thinking about: holy! the episode of one tree hill i just watched. i don't know if i should admit this but i have been a die-hard fan and viewer of one tree hill since my high school days and well the show's as well. i love it so much that it makes me cry (not kidding, told you i was emotional). tonight's episode made my mind whirl, gave me a heart attack and a panic attack, and then made me hysterically cry. told ya i had issues, ha! anyway, love it so much, i'm still thinking about it.

anticipating: going back into the classroom tomorrow. i am starting substitute teaching again tomorrow. i took a long break from substituting last year to work along-side one of my relatives in starting a clothing company. it was a fantastic experience. i love fashion and it was my niche at the time and today i still work from home with the clothing line but i need something else to get me out of the house a little bit through out the week. i love teaching and kids. i'm going to grad school for education so it only fits that i substitute teach as well. tomorrow is my first day back (ahhhh). i'm excited and anticipating it but most of all i'm just happy i will be doing something else to keep me busy! here's to a good day tomorrow!

listening to: american idol. yeah, i watch that too. like i said, i'm a tv junkie but i love me some singing shows. this season is kinda disappointing though. i don't really have a favorite (that i like stay up til midnight voting for...kidding....i don't stay up and vote ha) except for Heejun. have you seen him? anyway, i'm listening to them sing. i have one thing to say to shannon (or what ever her name is); you don't sing mariah carey. mariah is my girl and you just don't sing her song. i don't care what the judges say. ok, i'm done being mean. sorry shannon or whatever your name is.

wishing: that everyone has an awesome thursday. that the sun is shining and its warm outside. that there isn't a long line at the nail salon tomorrow night. and ya know, just to have a happy day. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished