Friday, March 2, 2012

photo photo friday : )

A bunch of photos from my week! It's Friday and all I want is to see my brother home for spring break, laugh, have a glass of wine, and relax. What are you doing this weekend?! 


I have this photo on my desk at home. Reminds me of the days when I we were younger and nothing really mattered besides what we were going to wear to school the next day or if we could skip gym class. Braces and all. So awesome ; )


My new pants. They are loud, yes and houndstooth. I found them at H&M last week for an awesome price and couldn't pass them up. I wore them last Saturday to lunch with David. They are probably my new favorite addition! 


My favorite girl Marissa playing in her soccer game! 


Red lips on a Monday with David. 


Stewart. Spent the day with Ashlee and Olivia and of course Stewart.


Getting some coloring in.



By far my most favorite picture I've taken in a while. How absolutely adorable are they?


and again : )


Cute little picture of David and his girls relaxing : )

Have a great weekend! 

xoxo

V

2 comments :

  1. Houndstooth pants? I'm dying! How amazing! And gosh, between the dog, pigtails, and smiles. so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment. First one on this blog : ) Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished