Monday, August 26, 2013

This is what happy looks like - part 2.

In honor of the book title I just blogged about - I am starting a weekly "This is what happy looks like" blog post - only because I really like the title of that book and....we should all relish in something that makes us happy each and every day. Why not blog about it? 


1. My new kitchen color (dazzling daffodil) and shelf. I have been telling David for ages now I wanted to paint the kitchen a happier color and add some shelves. The process has begun. Thanks to my wonder woman of a mother - she helped and painted my kitchen this beautiful and happy daffodil color and then I went on one of my home decorating searches and found this perfect shelf to add a little 'umph' to our kitchen. It is looking so much happier, which makes me happy : ) 


2. Spending time with these little people! I get to spend the rest of my summer with these awesome little people. On Friday we went to Linvilla, fed the animals, played, had lunch, walked, and had a fantastic day.


3. My farm animal cupcakes. They made me pretty happy, as well a special five year old girl celebrating her birthday!


4. New shoes. My mother is the worst influence when it comes to shopping. We went out over the weekend and somehow I came home with two new pairs of shoes, sunglasses, and more. Her response every time I show her something " Just get it, you only live once." YOLO Olgs. Anyway, I love them, they make me happy, and they match my bridal shower outfit : )


5. A couple weekends ago my mom and I spent the day at Peddler's Village and then went wedding shoe shopping. We found a cute little candy shop AKA heaven where I loaded up on these goodies that instantly reminded me of my childhood. Chiclets were my favorite as a kid. What was your favorite candy? 

This is what happy looks like today. 
Happy Monday : )

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished