Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New season, new look.

September is here! I absolutely LOVE summer time; being outside, barbecues, swimming, ice cream, etc., BUT I love love love when September comes. Going back to school always used to be exciting/scary for me. I was super excited to wear all of my new school clothes and shoes (of course) but was always nervous to go back to school all day and get back in the mode. I distinctly remember lying on my bed the night before the first day of school- just looking at my outfit options for the next day. It was the first day of school - you had to make a good fashion impression - am I right? I'd pick out my outfit, take my shower, go to bed with butterflies in my stomach - unable to sleep most of the night. 

I miss those days (sometimes), so I decided that since I am not starting school and didn't have the opportunity to pick out my new first day of school outfit- I decided my blog needed it's own new outfit. So..... VOILA - new face on the ole blog over here. I decided it needed some life, colors, and a sprucing up. I found this awesome template from Bella Lulu Ink - please check their etsy shop out - it's awesome! I couldn't contain my excitement last night as I sat there editing my page for hours. David thought I had gone a little crazy.

Here's some new life to my blog. Hope you like it as much as I do : )
Oh and Happy September : )

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished