Thursday, September 5, 2013

Things I love - Thursday



1. I have gotten myself out of bed early early each morning, gotten dressed, brushed my teeth, and driven myself (yep) to the gym. That is a major feat for me. Don't get me wrong - I like working out - at home. I love working out in the privacy of my own home, I walk A LOT with Romeo, and just try to keep in shape but...sometimes that routine gets boring - and so I decided to hit the gym this week. Major points for me- for actually leaving my house early early to be around others-sweating. Woo hoo?

2. I have cleaned/dusted every window, shelf, knick knack, and corner of this home. Talk about an arm work out. I am ashamed to say this but my back sliding doors had been severely neglected lately (I know, gross). They are clean now, thankfully. 

3. Kelly Ripa's new hair cut. I had to add this one in here. Since I have been waking up at the crack of dawn and spending the entire morning at the gym- I have missed Kelly and Michael - so I record it. I watched some of it today and her new hair cut is pretty spectac-ular. I wish I had the guts to do something like that - although my head would most likely look like an oversized cantaloupe with that haircut. A girl can dream I guess. 


4. That I had a Starbucks date today with my long lost friend Lex. Iced latte, coffee, breezy sunshine-y weather, and girl talk/gossip/hair color talk/fall boot talk = perfect day and timing. 

5. One of my favorite months is coming up and my favorite season is here! Chilly weather, almost time for boots!, caramel apples, pumpkins, hayrides, flannel, HALLOWEEN (I have already started planning our Halloween costumes for this year...), candy corn ( I have already bought a bag) and ginger snaps (almost have gone through a box already....sadly), and I'm sure I'm missing a ton of things that I'm excited for but you get the idea!

6. Being impulsive AKA my impulsive nature. I know the stigma - being impulsive can lead to bad decisions and even worse consequences BUT sometimes...being impulsive can lead to great outcomes...so I am choosing to embrace/love my impulsive nature this week. Just go with it - I've been telling myself. 

7. Shoes. I have caught myself daydreaming about shoes one too many times this week. Signs of a problem? Probably.... You would be daydreaming about shoes too if you saw the shoes I just chose for my wedding. Ahh, Manolo has stolen my heart and my mind this week. 

8. Romeo and David. Duh for the sake of being cheesy...but honestly how cute are they?


 And...on that note... I am done : ) 
Happy Thursday- week is almost over!
xoxo

1 comment :

  1. we are twins.....i tivo kelly and michael every day too...not even lying; i'm watching it right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished