Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Woman Crush Wednesday::: Jenna Lyons

(Image from google)

Jenna Lyons, executive creative director of j crew AKA fashion goddess AKA the one woman whom has perfected the tailored pant look in many of our books--has been one of those " fashion celebrities" if you will, that I have googled one too many times, read her bio, scan/PIN/bookmark her outfits, etc.

 I even googled articles on her home (oh wait, you don't do that with celebs you love? Don't give me grief people - I know you've watched celebrity cribs in the past!). By the way her new home- an apartment in soho-HELLO- is beautiful. Can we switch lives for a day? Please?

Anyway, Jenna Lyons is my woman crush as of lately and perfect timing/backdrop-being that NYFW has spread its wings this week. From her brilliantly chic outfits to her trademark deep black-rimmed glasses--she is one of a kind and I'd love to just be her shadow for one day (if I could keep up!). Her days are somewhat busy according to her interview with Harper's Bazaar--check it out.

One of my favorite blogs, Manrepeller posted an article featured in GQ with Jenna Lyons' top essentials. It was quite entertaining and totally reignited my borderline obsession with the fashion mogul. I'll pass it along as well-- HERE 

(Image from google)

If a woman can pull off sequin pants during the day and high top nikes at night-she is a bonafide fashion genius in my book : ) Times Magazine did rank her on their 2013 100 Most Influential People List for a reason, right?!

While I toot her horn a little more - did you see j crew's lineup this week? They were already debuting spring 2014 looks---but they were gorgeous! Some of my favs:




xoxo





4 comments :

  1. Can you imagine what her wardrobe must look like?! I'm sure it's epic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more. I'm obbsessed with her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished