Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My favorite dress shop.

One of my favorite shops online is .... Free People's dress shop.  I have a severe love obsession with a lot of their clothes but mainly their dresses. Whimsical, bohemian, comfortable, angelic....I can keep going with the adjectives...but you get it. I jumped with joy when I received their fall catalog in the mail the other day. I couldn't contain my excitement or my bank account for that matter when I hit the online shop and found the prettiest dresses a girl could imagine. If you want to be pretty, shop at Free people - no I'm just kidding (that's kind of mean)....but I'm in love and so I am sharing some of my favorite dresses. 

With so many fun events coming up this fall - I have been an online shopping freak trying to find the perfect outfits for each and every one of them. I have nailed the rehearsal dinner outfit (I know, I am planning ahead!). I am now on to the bridal shower outfit, as well as a few other events coming up. My goal was to "window shop" online today but I ended up spending more than my bank account can handle at this point - it's at the expense of looking pretty, so YOLO - right? 

Here are some pretty dresses Free People has to offer and I am salivating over until I get them in the mail! 


This Floral Maxi is by FAR my most favorite. Stay tuned for an outfit/styling post once I receive this bit of happiness in them mail.  The dress is named "The First Kiss Dress". How unbelievably fitting/adorable is that? 


The Paqueta Island Dress.  I am starting to see that I have a thing for long dresses lately. I am not exactly sure why but there is something so demure and elegant about a long, whimsical dress that elongates the body --worn with the right shoes--  and creates this classy look. The great part about this dress besides the subtle polka dots and the fact that it's on SALE right now - is that it can be dressed up or down! Love it. 


The Eyelet Indian Enchantment dress. This dress is simple and long...again, I know. You can dress it up with jewelry and shoes or simply through sandals on.

These are just a few of my favorites. There are TONS more and so many beautiful options on sale as well. Go crazy!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished