Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I'm scared to admit....

I'm ashamed to admit this but....

 I love Oreos & animal crackers. I can't help it. I like to sit on the couch at night while David watches his crazy/scary/mind boggling television shows with laptop secured on the lap and Oreos or animal crackers by my side. Not every night people - but if I let myself - it very well might be every night ; ) 

The only thing I like to do in the kitchen is - bake. Cupcakes, cinnamon buns, chocolate chip cookies, banana bread, and anything really that is sweet. David likes to do the cooking unless he wants to eat breakfast for every meal - I can make a mean omelet. That should count for something right? 

My shoes need their own closet. They don't have their own closet but they should...maybe one day. David makes serious attempts to stop me from bringing more shoes home- but he's quickly realized that you just can't break this bond. I tell myself to keep walking when I pass any shoe displays but there is something to be said of a pretty pair of shoes. Am I right? 

I overplay songs. I find a song and keep playing it. Then I love it and keep playing it. Over and over, and over, and over again until I find another favorite song and do the very same thing. I've currently listened to "Keep it to yourself" by Kacey Musgraves for about 4 times now. It's a great song - I totally recommend it : )

Sometimes weeks go by and I don't have a single word to write. I'm so ashamed of that. I guess life gets in the way sometimes and the luxury of sitting down with a cup of tea, music playing, and my thoughts just doesn't happen as often as I'd like. I promise...I'm working on it. 

When I get home from work at times, Romeo looks at me with the saddest puppy dog eyes and instead of starting dinner, taking him for a nice long walk....I just lay down on the floor right next to him and shut my eyes....until Romeo is dragging me out the door to go outside. Even if it's for a few minutes- I guess things could be worse right? 

I watch the Kardashians. I'm just going to admit this and also admit that I thoroughly enjoy it. Especially the family trip episodes. So there. 

I wake up David super early on the weekends - and he is clearly not happy but....the weekends are too good to miss in bed - unless it's raining. 

: )


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished