Saturday, August 3, 2013

H&M online!

If you're like me and get entangled and lost in all of your online "shopping bags" as you are watching tv on a Monday, Tuesday - um - every night of the week, then you will be especially happy to hear that H&M now has launched their online store. As my obligatory fashion post of the month- I am super excited to post this.

As a serial "mixer" of high and low fashion pieces in my wardrobe - H&M is one of my favorite stores that helps me maintain my closet in a budget friendly way of course. So in honor of this great achievement for them - I have compiled a couple of my favorite pieces I have in my 'shopping bag' at the moment- only to add more of course.


I'm a sucker for a nice leather pant in the fall/winter months. I think they can be dressed down and up for a night out. I love the outfit above - but hey, if REAL leather pants are out of the budget-these are pretty awesome and...you can order them online! (the small victories I achieve every day). 


Although it's sad to think about - Fall is almost here. This means chill nights, bonfires, Halloween, pumpkins, and really adorable parkas that can be worn every day. I love the this one. 


Ankle boots!  My previous rant about what Fall means, should have included boots in any form- especially these awesome zipper ankle boots. My favorite. 

Those are just a few of my favorite items on H&M online. Take a look for yourself. It's so much more fun when you can actually purchase the items, instead of attempting to track them down in a frenzy in the oversized stores!

Enjoy : )





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished