Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Happy Halloween and bye bye October.


October was full of pumpkins, hayrides, roasting marshmallows, lots of cupcakes, sleepovers with my favorite kids, too much "attempting" to home decorate, organizing, working : (, and enjoying the brisk weather. Can't believe it is over!




First day of November is tomorrow, which means: 

Thanksgiving. 55 days until Christmas. Coats, hats, and gloves. My favorite, hot chocolate. Pretty lights on all of the houses. Peppermint everything.  Pinecones.  Christmas cards.  Ornaments.  Our anniversary.  My birthday. David's birthday. (and everyone else in my family). 
So many things to look forward to. I love this season : ) 

Happy Halloween and here's to a great November. 

4 comments :

  1. I love attempting to decorate. And can't wait for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that I'm not the only one that knows how many days there are left until Xmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that you are already counting down to cmas! haha it looks like you had a fab october!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's already so close to xmas and ur bday!! Ahhh. Can't wait to try your cupcakes. October is always awesome btw : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished