Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday dad : )


I want to wish the happiest of birthdays to the funniest and best man I know; my dad. 
The only guy that leaves me voicemails of full country songs bright and early in the morning. 
The man who sings 'happy birthday' song to me as I'm driving to work in the morning. 
He brings me full boxes of vegetables, fruits, and keeps us hydrated with cases upon cases of water and gatorade, each week. I will never go hungry because of this man, will never stop laughing either.
Happy Birthday to my dad, someone I can always count on to belt out country songs with me bright early in the morning, but most of all, look up to and count on : ) 
xoxo, love you baba.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished