Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday Awesome-ness.



Dear Thursday, we aren't really celebrating you. Thursdays are the worst. You are so close to Friday, so close to payday, so close to fun... but not 'quite' there yet. It is such a tease. I really dislike Thursdays in the working world. In the college world Thursdays meant the weekend 'was' here, that we would be going out that night and finding what ever mischief we could. Now Thursdays just make me want to go back to sleep until Friday at 5pm.

Despite my obvious hatred for Thursdays, I've decided that complete negativity isn't the best path to take. There is definitely some positives to Thursdays, as well as any days. So Thursday, even though you suck, let's hear some of your awesome-ness. I lied, we are kinda...celebrating that it's Thursday and...all of the good things that happened today.

1. I got a great share of work done today (you know, for it being Thursday). 
2. 40% off of everything sales at one of my favorite stores. How can you beat that on this Thursday?
3. Glee. Need I say more?
4. That I had two cupcakes boxed and ready in my fridge to eat for dessert tonight? (Thanks Adri!)
5. Romeo and I hiding under the covers in the bed (from the vacuum). 
6. Coming home to a box full of fruit from none other than my sweet dad. Love that man. 
7. The yellow wedges I have been pining over finally went on sale.

Thursday wasn't so bad. Still can't wait for Friday though!
Have a happy Friday : ) 

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished