Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sandy and the best little fort ever.

Sandy made her mark over the past couple days. Fortunately she didn't leave too much of a sting over here but my thoughts go out to those whom she did affect a little heavier than others. With no work yesterday, David and I basically hoarded as much food as we could, as much television as we could, and enough candy to feed an entire neighborhood of trick or treaters (I had to buy more today from the store). 

My hurricane must-haves yesterday: 

massive amounts of netflix 
pretzel m&ms
Footloose (I can't stop watching it, I know we can laugh together about this)
every form of social networking 
this site right here
this awesome new Home DIY blog I happened to stumble upon
Taylors new cd

and a bunch of other things.
OH and we made a pretty awesome fort to keep us safe last night.
Romeo and I loved it...David not so much : )


Have a happy week : )

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished