Sunday, November 11, 2012

Romeo and me.

It's official, Romeo and I are getting lonely. David went away this weekend with my dad to the mountains for some 'male bonding' I guess you could say. Romeo and I stayed home and entertained my brother and all of his THON friends that were canning around here this weekend. We had so much fun hanging out with everyone but really missed our other half who was relaxing over 'guy talk', beers, and target shooting. We know he missed us too. 

Romeo and I went shopping and bought a new winter sweater. For some reason this dog loves clothing (almost as much as his mother), which in turn, makes me spend an enormous amount of money on him. Oh well, our dog needs his own closet. 

We drove around in the beautiful weather, enjoying being able to put the windows down in November. 



Romey also had fun with his new cousin Lucca. How precious is this face? How can you possibly not love him?


Happy Sunday : ) 


6 comments :

  1. Lucca is adorable!! Have a great week! Hope to hear from you soon : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks : ) I will e-mail you the menu tonight, my goodness I'm sorry I can't keep my head on straight these past few weeks, so busy!

      Delete
  2. He is so cute!!! Where do you usually get his sweaters? Moglie is starting to shiver in the mornings because it's chilly and she needs new sweaters! (she already has a drawer ahh, crazy dog mom!)
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just bought his sweater this weekend at Pet Smart while we were there. I can't pass up a red sweater, he looks so cute in it, haha! There are some good sites online though for dog clothes (I know, I'm obsessed). I'll have to send you them!

      Delete
  3. So cute!! And hysterical (in an awesome way) that your dad and David had a bonding weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know....they crack me up but at least they get along and actually enjoy each other's company, so I'm happy!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished