Tuesday, November 20, 2012

He surprised me.


Friday night, I unlocked the door to my house, attempting to be super sly, have my brothers bring in the television I bought for David for our anniversary. In the midst of my attempted stealthiness I walked smack into a room lit with candles, David and Romeo sitting patiently on the couch. 
So much for my surprise!

He walked over to me, Romeo running with his best cardigan on, and a homemade sign saying: 
"Will you marry my dad? Please..."



He proceeded to get down on one knee....and the rest of the details of the night are sweetly savored in my memory except for the fact that my entire family knew and were waiting back at my mom's house for us to celebrate. They never cease to surprise me. 

It was cozy, simple, and sweet. 

November 16, 2008, David and I started dating. 
November 16, 2012 he proposed. 
It was quite a night. 


He loved the television by the way. His man-cave is almost complete. 
xoxo




5 comments :

  1. Love Love Love the ring : ) so sweet! Can't wait for la boda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! Congratulations!!! xoxox <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I legit just got teary eyed reading this ... and I was there

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were dating since 08. Awk. Love you though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished