Tuesday, August 7, 2012

one of those days.

Dear Tuesday, Thank you for being "one of those days". I mean it in the most perfect/awesome/great way. I didn't have a normal work day today, which means by 11 am, I was done and ready to spend the day, doing what ever I wanted. So doesn't happen often. The weather was extremely hot but not as humid as it has been here lately. David, Romeo, and I went out for lunch and then we headed up to see my little cousins a.k.a my favorite little kids, to enjoy the rest of the day outside (sweating yet having a lot of fun). Tuesday treated me well. I even had some frozen yogurt AND went for a long run...that almost never happens in the same day.




Tuesday, you were perfect yet simple and....I kinda really didn't want this Tuesday to end. 
Days like these make me extremely thankful for all that I have and for everyone around me to share it with : ) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished