Friday, August 10, 2012

a few of my favorite things.


1. Romey. He is by far one of my favorites. He has by far the softest fur of any pup. You just want to lay with him all day on the couch (and not feel bad). I just love him.
2. My business cards came in this week and they are absolutely adorable and awesome. I am so excited. I've kept them in my purse all week!
3. Saturdays. Saturdays because David doesn't have work on Sundays, which means I have him Saturday night, to do what ever we want! Yay. 
4. Naps. I was able to take one today after work, for just about an hour, and it was the best ever.
5. Planning vacations. I decided today I am planning another mini-vacation for late August/early September. So that brings me to...
6. Traveling. My life would be so much less rich without it. 
7. frozen yogurt. I had it twice this week. Oops.
8. Oh yes and my new blue shoes...I only been waiting to find a pair I liked for about a year now, yay.



and so many more. I said just a few : )
Here's to a happy weekend.



**thank you to a few blogs who gave me this idea**

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. yes those shoes are adorable!!!! where did you get them? I just tried a electric blue pair on at DSW but they were a little too high :[

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. thanks! I did get them at DSW and they were on sale! So it was a good day! : )

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished