Friday, August 24, 2012

Memories. One Instagram at a time.

I took entirely too many photos this week. I have become so insanely obsessed with instagram that I find myself documenting insignificant moments (is any moment, really that insignificant?) at all times to I can beautify them with the easy/efficient effects that it has to offer. I can't help it. This week was jam-packed with fun things and lots of work but I promise I didn't take any photos of that (you would probably walk away from the computer or stop reading my blog entirely). So, here the dump goes. Lots of instagrams from this past week of life. Documenting every-day memories, one instagram photo, at a time. Hope you enjoy (maybe as much as I did making these memories ; ))














Little bit of my week in instagram form. Phillies games, American Idol concert, 
cupcake orders, night-runs, mustache parties. 
Just like any other week, right? 

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished