Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Currently.

Watching: Newsroom. I absolutely love and adore this show. David put it on when it had first started. He made me watch it because as he said, "I know you'll love this show. It's right up your alley." So over some chinese food and Romeo squeezed between us, we watched it and now I am addicted. I watch episodes when I can't sleep (like I am doing now). Anyway, if you are a news/communications freak like myself, you will love this show and watch reruns of it like I do, I promise.

Eating: I am eating nothing as of right now. Sipping on some lemon ginger tea. I just had some warm apple slices with cinnamon and they were absolutely delicious. I have been looking for somewhat healthy dessert options lately because it is impossible for me to go to sleep every night without having something sweet. I have tried to rid this horrible habit of mine for years and it still is here, going strong. Instead of mounds of hershey kisses that would haunt my hips for months, the warm apple and cinnamon almost tastes like I am eating an apple pie (said ALMOST, I'm not going to lie to you all, I'd rather have a big slice of the apple pie). 

Planning: lots of things. I am planning Halloween specials for my cupcake business. I smell pumpkin spice cupcakes coming soon to go with your lattes folks. Fall happens to be one of my favorite seasons. I have a severe love for Halloween, the chill in the air, coats, boots, hot chocolate, pumpkins, and bonfires. I am so excited that I am all ready planning mini-trips for David and I to take in the Fall. Any cool suggestions?


Wishing: that I could have an extra hour of sleep tomorrow morning. I don't know what it is, but I can't get out of bed in the morning lately. I would love to have just ONE extra hour to sleep in the mornings. My smart self is telling me right now that maybe, just maybe...I should go to bed earlier and then I would get that extra hour. Oh the struggles I have ; ) 

Loving: this hairstyle. Maybe I will try it tomorrow. Unfortunately, it never looks as good as the internet version : /


Good night all.
Have a good Wednesday.

3 comments :

  1. OMG I would so order pumpkin cupcakes. I already looked at my favorite bakery in yunk like on the menu for them since monthly she has different kinds, but obviously I will be purchasing from YOU : )

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes pumpkin cupcakes! I'll be sure to make you some amiga : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished