Thursday, April 26, 2012

television dreams.

television is the devil. well not really, but today it is. it’s taking over my thoughts. hell, it even enters my dream state and completely throws my world upside down inevitably leaving room for a very disappointing wake-up alarm in the morning, back to my normal life.


ok, ok, the real reason for my post today. i had a very involved, crazy-real dream last night, completely settled around….yep….tim riggins. if you know my obsession with friday night lights, then you know that i have a deep profound love for tim riggins and sometimes wish he was a real person in real life (not taylor kitsch, the actor). yes, i know i’m crazy.  if he were a real person in real life, i would probably move to texas and stalk him until he decided to take me for a ride in his truck, where ever he wanted to go (not that i don’t want to move to texas anyway after watching FNL).

in my dream, tim and i were madly in love with each other (obviously) or so I remember/want to remember but there was another girl involved and so started this lovesick triangle. i can’t remember the details but he was gorgeous, i was close to him, he professed his love for me, and that’s all that really matters to me.

so i have decided that i’m just going to move to a small town in texas and start a new life….just kidding. but it would be nice.

waking up this morning, was a total disappointment, to say the least…and the rain didn’t help any.

off on a mission, on this rainy day. hope yours is fantastic!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished