Wednesday, April 18, 2012

love letters.



dear flyers, you gave me a heart attack/anxiety attack tonight. yikes. i still love you but think you need to kick the shadoobies out of the penguins next game (not physically but yeah you know what i mean). 

dear target, i love you so much that it's hard to really explain that so you understand. i visit you at least twice a week (and that is the very least). i love that you have a market now. you make my life so convenient and empty my bank account so well. where else can i get some super affordable yet fabulous clothing, pretty shoes, $5 movies, groceries, and tampons all in one place? you're just too good to me. this week, i visited you every day i think. sometimes i think you've created a shopping monster out of me. i create to-do lists and things that i need in my mind, just so i can visit you. keep being good to me.


dear tim riggins, i know i am late to jump on the friday night lights band wagon, since well...the show is over but you are so unbelievably beautiful. when you are wearing your football jersey, worn denim, and cowboy boots, i kinda wish i was a cheerleader at dillon high. your hair, your brooding bad boy demeanor, and your southern accent. can we go on a date?


dear zac efron, you scare me a little in the previews of the lucky one. since when did you get so buff and sexual? i read your article in people magazine today about how you love drinking beer with your friends. since when are you over 21? oh my gaaa. after being a little scared, i just watch you and taylor swift on ellen and i'm in love again. so don't worry.


dear general hospital, you are my total guilty pleasure but franco and jason long-lost twin brothers? really? franco is the father of sam's baby? this is all too much for me. and kate/connie? it's all getting too  crazy for me but i will continue to watch as always. i can't get enough of jason and sonny.

dear topshop, i love everything on your website this month and want it all. that is all.

and i'm done. 
have a great night everyone : )
i'm going to continue watching this somewhat scary bad flyers game : (
xoxo

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished