Monday, April 2, 2012

currently.




reading: mockingjay. after watching hunger games, i just don't want this series to end. can't they just keep going and going? this is how i felt at the end of twilight. so sad : ( anyway, i'm re-reading the last few chapters of mockingjay and pretending i don't know how it is going to end. call me pathetic, it's okay...hehe
working on: i am making a list of all of the farmer's markets in pennsylvania and delaware for the spring and summer seasons. i am trying to launch my cupcake business soon and would love to feature my sweets at quaint little farmer's markets in the beginning. local farmer's markets are great to gain community business and see how well you may do within the designated area you are aiming for. i am looking at a few close to where i live to launch my business and see if it takes off here. i'm planning to check these farmer's markets out the next couple weekends and see which i would like to feature my sweets. exciting, exciting!

sick girl problems : (
wishing: my extended-stay cold will decide that it has had enough of my body and leave me alone and not come back for a very very very long time. i don't know what it is about this year but i have been hit with this bug quite a few times and i am so sick of it. this one is (thank goodness) not as bad as my last bout with bronchitis and it seems as though it is slowly making progress (in leaving my body). there's something about going to see the doctor that makes you feel better after you walk out. maybe it was the fact that i thought i was dying going in there and he assured me that i wasn't. hehe, who knows. anyway, i'm wishing i get better really really soon, so i can enjoy this spring weather minus the crippling cough and sinus-headaches!


listening to: call me maybe-carly rae jepson. i feel like i'm back in middle school again and i love it and justin bieber and selena gomez in his music video above. i'm pathetic, i'll admit it. i don't care. i'm re-living my youth and going to jam out to this song in my car and wish i was selena gomez. maybe i'll even make a 'call me maybe' video and post on here for you guys to see. ha ha ha. how awesome would that be? .... i'm serious. i'll work on it, when i can breathe better. promise. just wait.

anticipating: my hair cut tomorrow. i'm thinking of changing the color of my hair...key word...thinking. i am going tomorrow for a much needed hair cut and possibly a hair cut but we shall see. i love getting hair cuts, especially when my hair has grown out so much and lost all style to it. coloring my hair is another story. i had never colored my hair until i was 24. weird, huh? yeah, last year was the first time i colored my hair in the fall to a deep brown, almost black color. i don't color my hair often and now i am deciding whether i want to go lighter for the summer or not. we shall see and i will surprise you guys tomorrow with some pictures : )



loving: well besides for taylor kitsch or "riggins"...hehe problems, once again. it's meant to be can't you tell? don't ya love his mustache? i had to. anyway, besides my love for riggins, i am loving jillian michaels yoga videos. 


if you haven't tried them, you should! even if you have never tried yoga before, her dvd has a beginner's workout and an advanced workout. i've been doing it for about a year now and absolutely love it. i love yoga and jillian michaels does it well but with an extra umph to your workout. with being sick for the past few days, i haven't been able to work out very much, but this yoga video is gentle enough where i can get through most of it without feeling like i just killed myself! you can buy the dvd at target, walmart stores for no more than $10! 

and now it's time for me to get some sleep.
love you all : )

xoxo
have a happy tuesday









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished