Monday, April 23, 2012

hey monday.

mondays are notoriously dreaded by most because it's the start of the work week and it means waking up early the day after sunday, which is never ever fun. i completely agree with this and hate most mondays as well but monday nights are totally different. i love, love, love monday nights. monday nights to me = sitting on my couch with some sort of snack in hand and some really good hot tea and watching all of my shows. 

it just so happens that most of my favorite tv shows decided to air on monday nights around the same time (which kinda stinks but thank goodness for dvr). i have perfected my monday night television strategy (yep, I have a strategy). I watch one of my shows at its correct time, dvr the other ones, and then stay up watching all of them and eating through all of them. it's actually a lot of fun in a small-town-i have-no-life kind of way. 

so my current  favorite monday night shows are and yes they are all girly/cheesy and that's totally ok with me ; ) 


gossip girl.


hart of dixie.


pretty little liars.


switched at birth.


the lying game.

what are some of your favorite shows?

happy monday : )




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished