Monday, April 2, 2012

my life has been consumed.


by this tv show. totally consumed by friday night lights. i have been a little on the sick-side for the past few days. have been on antibiotics but can't seem to get better. i'm not sure what is wrong with me but hopefully my doc can tell me today. anyway, while i've been totally lazy-ing out on my couch, i have been watching more of friday night lights. it's really a shame i never watched this tv show when it was on the air but either way i am totally hooked.

despite the fact that every episode i'm crying, i still keep watching. i love riggins and matt seracen. and most of all, this show sometimes makes you want to move to a small town in texas, right? okay, maybe not so small, but hey, a totally totally different world, it seems like. i'd like to give it a try. anyway, so this is what i will be watching for the rest of the day after my doc appointment, hoping this will go away soon and i can get back to my normal routine. i will try to post as much as possible : )

but while i am watching this, tell me if you have seen it and who is your favorite? i didn't think i would like riggins because his character is quite a mess, but for some reason i can't get enough of him. i told you, i'm borderline obsessed. i need to stop watching tv soon. maybe go on a tv detox diet. who knows. it's consuming my life.

on to other things. 
some other things i've *pinned or *like that i have come across on pinterest lately!


this cute new house warming present. everything fits into the jar. so cute and clever.


wisteria courtyard, bath, england. 


cardboard playhouse. so cute!


this basil strawberry sangria : ) 


photo of jackie kennedy onassis. love it.


hope you are all feeling a ton better than i am : )
xoxo 
happy monday!

2 comments :

  1. I've never watched Friday Night Lights, but I know a lot of people that LOVE it! I also pinned that housewarming gift. Isn't that the cutest thing? I hope I grow up to be the cute lady that gives those away! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely have an obsession with this show and me too! I've always wanted to be the lady to give out those cute gifts. I actually just made a friend of mine a cute gift box of goodies to send in the mail today. haha thanks for reading heidi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished