Friday, June 3, 2016

Happy Friday :: Weekend Links


We are heading off to the beach for the weekend, so I am scrambling to clean up the house before we leave (looking pretty clean right!) and hoping this not so great weather goes away. I wanted to share some pretty neat articles, links, and things I stumbled across this week!

Need some me-time? This is a great article for creating some white space in your life.

Easy breakfast ideas for kids! Love this.

These are awesome and such a fun idea.

Happy National Donut Day! Healthy donut recipes here!

A dad's account of being mom for the day. This was cute.

Decorating your bedroom tips, here. I needed this.

This super cute sofa bed from Ikea is perfect for a kids room!

I love this bag from Madewell.

I wish I had read this before we went to Disney. Disney moms share tips for visiting, here!

These shoes AND they are on sale.

This and this braid tutorial. I'm braid challenged but I love them so much.

Have a great weekend : ) 


1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished