Thursday, June 2, 2016

::Currently::



Watching:: All of my shows have ended for the summer season, besides the Bachelorette (shhh, yeah I'm obsessed and really not ashamed). I watch almost every season religiously while everyone around me teases and tells me it's fake. Even if it is, which there is substantial evidence at times that it is, I can't stay away from the drama. It is so entertaining. So, if you watch...who is your top pick this season? I'm thinking of writing a recap every week because I know there are some of you out there, who secretly watch while eating chocolate (maybe I'm the only one on that front), tweet (again maybe I'm the only one on that too), and have some super big opinions on it. We shall see!

Reading:: As I said earlier, most of my shows have ended for the summer and at first I was pretty bummed but in the place of my night time TV ritual, I now read my books until I fall asleep. I've been able to read so many books, it's actually been pretty awesome. I mentioned last week that I was currently reading The Weekenders by Mary Kay Andrews and Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen. I'm still in the middle of them and absolutely love each one and their differences. Strongly recommend both for a nice summer read.

Listening:: Well, besides Barney or Frozen most days, Penelope and I are jammin' to some Justin Timberlake and JLO lately, not to mention Blake Shelton's new album. The other day, I was sitting on the couch and I heard a little voice coming from behind the chair in the opposite corner of the living room, singing "ain't yo mama". I didn't know whether to cry or laugh, but she loves JLO.

Loving:: The photo at the very tippy top. It really has no relevance to this post but I love it so much, I had to share.

Eating:: I've been having these weird cravings for those orangle slice candies. Do you guys know what I'm talking about? So crazy, but I went to Walgreens yesterday and bought myself a bag. I only allow myself maybe one or two but it is a pretty strange craving I've had.

Wishing:: I'm really really wishing that it doesn't rain this weekend because I'm taking Penelope to the beach this weekend for the first time since last summer (when she was only 8 months old!) with my mom, my brother Pete, and our BFF Kelli, while David works : (

Anticipating: I added this one only because I cannot cannot cannot wait to see Me Before You movie. I read the book last summer and loved it. I can't wait to see if the movie lives up to the book. Check the trailer out, I'm obsessed.

Happy Thursday!

xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished