Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Favorites for the Week!


Been busy over here getting ready for the baby's arrival in a couple weeks and had a sick toddler this weekend, who only wanted to lay on the couch and watch movies with her dada (pictured above)!

 I have to say I was seriously overwhelmed by all of the well wishes and love I received from my last post. It's very comforting knowing that so many people care and are praying for you and your family. So, thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

I wanted to share some cool articles, videos, and things I stumbled across last week, as we start a new week! Enjoy : )

Bullet Journaling - I stumbled across an article detailing this new trend. It's like a calendar/daily book to keep you organized but it's a new, fun way to do it. I started watching Youtube videos on it and think I want to start my own! It has to be better than my million to-do lists in every notebook that I own!

Here are some other cool Planner Ideas as well - if you are SUPER into planning and keeping yourself motivated, like I am. Some of these are really cute!

As you know, I'm obsessed with The Bachelor/Bachelorette. I literally just watch it, while eating something that's not necessarily good for me and laugh most of the time. So, on that note, I found this funny compilation of 71 thoughts people had while watching this Monday's episode. I thought it was funny. Take a look, here.

THIS. I love James Corden and Carpool Karaoke. Watch it just for fun!

Some fun summer arts & craft ideas for kiddos. This and this and this!

Also for kids- this monthly subscription called Little Passports. Your kids learn about a new country/place every month with a great package sent to your mailbox. Penelope is still a little young for this but I thought I'd share. I love the idea. Check it out here.

Ten Habits of Highly Organized People. Quick read for those of us who aspire to be a little more organized each day!

8 Inspiring Websites to Read. Some of these are my favorite and an all around good read.

8 Tips for Working From Home. I love this simple read for those of us who work from home and struggle with it at times.

Recently I've been looking for healthier meal options for Penelope and myself. Stumbled across this breakfast recipe, yum!

Hope you have a great week Xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished