Friday, June 1, 2012

oh, randoms, about me.


decided to share some random facts and things about little ole me on a boring/relaxing friday night: 


1. i love to sing. not good. but sing..in the car, in the shower, in the kitchen, living room, and really, anywhere. mostly ballads. i love whitney. sometimes they are lavish performances.
2. i get way too invested in television shows. sometimes they affect my life more than i would like them to, but hey what can i do?
3. baking is one of my favorite things to do. especially cupcakes.
4. summer makes me happy.
5. books are my favorite things. as much as i like downloading books on my ipad (so easy), i still like buying the actual books. i wish i had my own library.
6. i hate doing crunches. more than anything.
7. on rainy days, i just want to sit on my couch and have movie marathons.
8. thunderstorms scare the hell outta me and my doggies, especially in the middle of the night.
9. i love clothes and styling outfits.
10. shopping is cathartic to me.
12. i reorganize my closet at least once a month.
13. i actually enjoy writing and completing to-do lists. i know, it's weird.
14. chocolate and french fries are my weakness.
15. i collect greeting cards and go to target to just read the cards to find new ones to add to my collection.

it's kind of strange that sometimes. i have a hard time thinking of random facts about myself. does that mean that i am changing and forgetting who i am? i sure hope not. oh yeah, i had bangs once and looking at them now, not sure what i was thinking? hehe

that was fun.
hope your friday night is too : )

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE YOUR BANGS! bring them back in the fall!! :]]]]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished