Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Lazy weekends.

We've had a few of these lately as we gear up for pretty eventful summer and fall seasons. Weddings, graduations, and maybe a few mini trips thrown in the mix are on our radar for the next few months!

This weekend we were blessed with some 80 degree, sunny weather! We had lunch outside at a nearby ice house and then bought an abundance of flowers so David could spruce up the front and back yard. 

Somehow he also convinced himself to buy a new lawn mower and get to work. I sat in my lounge chair, in the sun, fully supporting his choice to do some yard work...reading my People Magazine. 

I also figured I'd start including some outfit posts on here to liven things up a bit since I've been MIA for the past month. 

We had visitors every weekend and then decided to lie low for a while to recuperate : ) 

So here ya go, my extremely laid back outfit choice this weekend- which has become a trend the past few! The weather was 'iffy' for a few weeks - bouncing from cold to warm but now it has nestled in the very pleasant 70s-80s most days. I'm not quite ready to bust out the summer wardrobe (although it did find its place in my closet over the past few weekends) so I have been opting for more comfy and cooler options while we kind of just bop around on the weekends.





Top: Anthropologie (similar here)
Jeans:  Distressed Koral Boyfriend Jean from Anthropologie (similar here)
Shoes: Prabal Garung for Target (old) 
Bag: Kate Spade Saturday Collection
Sunnies: Marc by Marc Jacobs Cat Eyes (similar here)


1 comment :

  1. Super cute outfit Vickie! I'm jealous of all your warm weather!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished