Sunday, February 9, 2014

Home Projects: Bedroom

The last month has been filled with unpacking and situating furniture until I decide how I want to decorate. The NUMBER ONE agonizing thing about moving is having to re-decorate your space while also having to unpack and situate everything until you decide where you want it to go....and how you want it to look. We've officially finished situating the furniture we have and want to get a few more pieces to complete some of the rooms...but now...decorating!

My current project (the living room was really the first project but I'm almost done--photos to come!..so I've moved on to the bedroom) is our bedroom. I'm trying to figure out color schemes and what meshes well, while being tortured, tempted, and enticed by Pinterest....you kill me!

Some of the bedrooms, bedroom decor, and items I have been eyeing lately on pinterest: 


striped walls- yes. mixing patterns - yes. i just love the pillow-yes.


neutrals - yes. exposed wood ceiling beams - yes, crisp white sheets - yes...i can keep going about this one!


simplistic - yes. patterned pillows-yes. earthy wooden night stand- yes. 

As you can tell my taste is ALL over the place right now. Hopefully I narrow it down soon!
Updates coming soon : ) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished