Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer shoots.


We had a little fun the other day taking some photos. Thanks to my brother and his natural photographic skills, we came out with quite a few that we liked and will keep forever. 
Nothing like a nice, warm summer night...a sun dress, cowgirl boots, a cute little town with plenty of good food, and someone following you around with a camera : )



This is me, smiling at him (as usual)...as he's trying to look anywhere but the camera.


Outfit Details: Dress - JCrew Necklace: JcRew Boots: Country Outfitter

Thought I'd share a few of our photos of our impromptu photo shoot and a pretty fun evening - with pizza and french fries included : )



4 comments :

  1. This is too cute hahahha :)) I absolutely adore your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, wish I could enjoy the summer weather too. Just coming into the cold part of winter here in Australia!

    Krissie Pearls of Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and Oh no! I'm hoping it's a quick winter for you and not too cold : )

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished