Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mid-week getaway.

A few weeks ago my brother finished school for the summer and was home at my parents suffering from inevitable 'boredom'. We decided to take a few days and go to the shore/Atlantic City with some friends and of course my mother tagged along for the mini vacay - my brother just turned 21- so naturally he wanted to do everything he couldn't before....
This meant...happy hours, gambling, and more happy hours. 


I really wish. Then I could trade in my gold medal in window shopping over and actually 'shop'. 


The brother (Petey and I) enjoying some indoor beachy-ness on a not so great beach day outside.


While everyone else gambled their money away - I put my money to good use and devoured some Auntie Anne's.


This is what happens  when you wander around the hotel in the middle of the night - looking for something to eat. They hide in the decor - and yes that is my mother.


We did some exploring and eating along the way....my two favorite things.



Exploring...and skinny pics.


We must have walked about 10 miles this day and were so grateful to sit down, devour some nachos after. So much for that exercise : )

It was a fun, yet tiring, but super fun little getaway. 
Now I'm ready for another. 
Since David missed out on this one - I think it's his turn next.
Where to?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished