Monday, June 3, 2013

Photo dump - It's been too long!


This whole "I have been MIA from blogging lately" thing has become all too familiar and redundant. I'm awful at blogging as of lately and have totally thrown the New Years resolution of "blogging daily" out the window with the "eat healthier", and various other promises I made to myself. 
Yikes. 

Well while I was avoiding this little ole blog here and living life as it comes by; here are some things that I have been up to: 



Lots and lots of cupcake making. 



I have been brushing up on my creative cupcake skills with all this time away from my blogging. 


Obligatory beach - leg/feet sand pic. Spending some time at the beach- FINALLY!




and lots of time outdoors with all this nice weather. It's been so nice but my allergies have been severely suffering from it. Can't with them all, I guess!


oh, and lots and lots of birthdays. My MaryJ's 9th birthday with her pretty flip-flop cake made by her oh-so talented Mama.


and of course my little brother Petey's 21st birthday. What an evening!




and of course more 21st birthday celebrations for Kiri : ) 


can't forget Greek Easter with my love. 

Sorry for the massive photo dump! I'll try to post more often-to avoid these incredibly long posts, hehe 
: ) 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished