Saturday, September 13, 2014

'P' & Me - Casual Saturday Edition


No surprise, I am getting more and more excited for having a little mini-me soon to come to dress and hang out with all the time : ) I have been going online shopping crazy between baby needs, mama needs, and adorable outfits for little P. I wanted to share some of the different looks I've been putting together for P and myself. 

Saturdays are my favorite and I love having a super laid back, comfy look for Saturdays. It's been a little difficult with the heat here but I'm hoping it starts to cool off soon and I can start sporting jeans without being uncomfortable. I put together a casual Saturday look for Little P and for myself (below). 







I created the looks on Polyvore, if you are interested in creating your own! 

Happy Saturday : )



2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished