Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Practicing Martha's Ways

i decided to take my frustrations out in the kitchen the other day and baked these bites of deliciousness. warning: they are sugar/sweet overload and may cause a nausea feeling if you eat too many but other than that they are so freakin' good!
s'mores cookies. chocolate chip cookies with marshmallows baked on top of a graham cracker with a bite of a hershey bar on top. is your mouth watering? 
they were soo good (yep i'm saying it again). 


i found the recipe on PINTEREST. my new favorite site/toy along with Instagram. I'm obsessed with both and can't stop using them. i'm a "pinning" and "instagramming" whore, yep I said it. 
fridays I'll be posting all of my fav instagram photos from the week in a little slideshow or collage. Fun stuff! 




you should try this recipe and then eat a few because they are too good to pass up and while you are in a food coma from the sweetness, you can log onto pinterest and start your pinning obsession, like me. 


hope you like :)


xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished