Monday, January 30, 2012

Pastels for the Spring!


solange knowles was featured as InStyle's Look of the Day today and I can see why. i am in LOVE with her outfit makes me want spring to be here very badly. i love the mix of the pastels with the brights for a super feminine and fun look. spring 2012 is all about pastels from the wardrobe, accessories, and even to your nails. i love the trend and i love it even more when it's paired with a couple brights to add the 'pop' to an outfit like the photo above. 

so my wants:

-solange's dress, pleated Christopher Kane design (instyle.com)
-solange's hot pink leather clutch
-solange's ankle strap sandals

a girl can wish.
i did find some alternatives though and made my own outfits. 










there is my version.....ehm...affordable version.
what do you think? 

happy monday!

xoxo



Photo Credits: H&M.com, Zara.com, Instyle.com, topshop.com Editing done by me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished