Thursday, June 25, 2015

P & Me - Summer Edition


I started posting outfit ideas for my little babe and myself a little while ago and decided I will start posting more of these from now on. One of my most favorite things is to dress Penelope even though some days we live in our PJs until dinner time! It has been so much fun coordinating outfits for her that I decided to share some of the little pieces I've gotten for her to wear out this summer and I added a few of my favorite summer pieces that I have been wearing and a few that are on my wish list too! 



Gingham outfit : Baby Gap, Moccasins: Freshly Picked, Floral Dress: Old Navy, Sandals: SaltWaters, Flamingo Suit: Carter's, Bow: Etsy, Sweatshirt: Old Navy

Dress: Calypso, Sandals: SaltWaters, Flamingo Suit: Similar, Clogs: Swedish Hasbeens, Hat: Target, Bag: LongChamp, Overalls: Madewell

xo V & P



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished