Sunday, November 9, 2014

Thoughts on Pregnancy : Third Trimester


This little love goblin (and I mean that in the most loving, sincere, best thing in my life way) taking up every last bit of space that is left in this ever-expanding belly of mine as of late, should be here within the next 11days-ish. I added the "ish" because I'm hoping it's sooner- not because I am so unbelievably excited to be up at all hours through the night to console a crying baby, having some extra weight to figure out how to lose, not wearing makeup or washing my hair for that matter...but I just want to see this baby (and be able to breathe normally again). Being on semi-couch rest/take it easy and don't go to work-rest, isn't so much fun either....but that's another story : )

This last trimester has made everything so so real. From getting the nursery together (it's still a work in design progress), to washing all of little P's clothes and getting them ready for when she comes home, sending back two car seats, a stroller, and a pack n play, until I finally found the ones I wanted and liked, and feeling her growing body take up more and more room as she moves around daily.

The third trimester also came with some not so fun moments. Getting bigger and bigger is not the best feeling and having exhaustion that hit me in the first trimester reintroduce itself wasn't so great. I have been working up until this week and although it has kept me busy (extremely busy), it's nice to have some time before she gets here to catch up on sleep, finalizing last minute needs, and some tv shows! The nesting phase has definitely hit as well. I have never had a more organized closet. All of my handbags are now cleaned out (I found all the lipsticks I have been missing for the last year), and the house has never looked so clean.

David has been getting ready too...and by ready I mean making me get rid of my pretty convertible and buying a new baby approved car. Oh the sacrifices we make ; )

I figured I would share some of photos from this last trimester before little P gets here : ) (Hopefully sooner rather than later!)








Have a good weekend : )





1 comment :

  1. This is a once in a lifetime experience, I am sure Little P will have siblings, however first things first she has to come out first hahaha thanks for sharing!

    I love all of the pictures and that is so sad giving up the convertible. I know Mark has already talked to me about my fiat replacement :/ I might convince him for him to switch his stick shift BMW and we stay with the convertible. My niece cruises with us in my fiat with a cool car seat that is easier to manage than her original bulky one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished