Friday, January 4, 2013

Resolutions, Shmesolutions.


"I'm going to make a resolution to eat less cheese. Wait, I would 'love' to make a resolution to eat less cheese, but I can't. I love it."

--this is what normally occurs when I attempt to make resolutions for the new year. 

So what I will leave myself with while on the brink of beginning 2013: 

savor every moment,
laugh too much, 
*try* to eat less cheese,
show love and compassion,
be kind to everyone,
leave my mark,
make those dreams I have sitting under my pillow every night, come true
create, learn, and grow,
make my pins on pinterest a reality (i had to),
see more, 
find a big white dress (even though i don't enjoy them), 
walk Romeo more,
and find passion in all I do. 

That's more of an every day mantra. 
So my resolution is to always keep that in mind. 
Life is too good to us to not savor it.  




1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished