Monday, May 21, 2012

been away for awhile...

my update post! hehe i haven't been blogging for a while. was away in florida all last week with the girls in the fam and some friends. florida/girls trip. it was a blast, relaxing, tiring, loads of fun, all in one. 
thought i'd share some photos of my vacay with ya'll. 


before our trip, all ready!


on the beach! we had some cloudy days and obviously i was not happy about this.



a couple of my fav kids playing in that disgusting seaweed. they are lovin' it though!


my beautiful momma and me : )


baseball in florida. so much fun.


rainbows!


paddle-boating!


i can't get enough of palm trees, sunshine, and the ocean.


girls' night out. 


and my momma and me again, on the beach : )

it was a super awesome trip but glad to be home. now i have to get back to the grind.

have a fun week : )
xo

3 comments :

  1. aw, looks like so much fun!!! i really need to make a trip out to florida!!
    p.s. you are absolutely gorgeous, girl :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much : ) you are way too kind! florida is so nice during the spring! you should definitely make a trip out there! thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skinny mini en tu bikini mamasita :) love the pics gorgeousss!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by : )

Blog Design by Get Polished